1. Look for opportunities to add goodness to the world. This will enhance your own self love and appreciation for others.
2. Take time each day to reflect by meditating, praying or reading a spiritual poem or book. This will strengthen your emotional well-being.
3. Offer forgiveness to those who may have hurt you.
You may not ever forget, but by forgiving others, you relieve burden from your mind and make room for happy thoughts.
4. Become aware of your positive and negative behavior. This will help you understand your strengths and also recognize room for growth.
5. Be the best YOU, each and every day. In the words of Jay-Z, “The worst thing to be, is successful as someone else.” Monotony is boring, individuality is fascinating.
The Healing Center provides counseling, group therapy and other support services. All of our services are free, as we believe that everyone, regardless of inability to pay, deserves the help they need. To learn more about our services, please visit our website.